The whole team has been working round-the-clock on pulling together our exclusive Winter Wedding Guide that will be launching in May. Although we’re nearing the finish line, there’s still so much to do.
But, to give you an idea of what’s to come and get you excited enough to share this with brides and couples planning their big day, here’s a glimpse of the amazing all-star roster of contributors for this very special edition.
- Karista Bennett — VRAI Magazine Food Editor, Chef and Recipe Developer
- It’s all about Seasonal Small Bites
- Francesco Bilotto — On-Air Design, DIY and Entertaining Expert
- How to plan a perfect Winter Wedding
- Karissa Bodnar — Founder and CEO of Thrive Causemetics
- A Winter Beauty Guide
- Carly Cylinder — Creative Director of Flour LA and author of The Flower Chef
- Floral inspirations for the season
- Luming de la Cruz — Owner and Ballroom & Latin Dance Instructor at Dance Time With Friends
- The lasting impression of the First Dance
- Julie Gordon — Housewares Industry Expert and owner of Inspiring Kitchen
- A Smarter Way to plan a Wedding Registry
- Doris Hobbs — Fashion Blogger and Contributing Style Editor
- Timeless Wedding Fashions and the Art of Perfume
- Emily Kennedy — VRAI Magazine Home & Garden Editor and DIY Blogger
- Wintery Tablescapes and a heartwarming Gift for your guests
- Ericah (Erica Mitchell) — Founder and owner of Coque Millinery
- Get ready for the launch of an exclusive bridal collection!
- Ksenia Skvortsova — VRAI Magazine NYC Food Editor and Culinary Expert
- A sweet treat for the young and young-at-heart!
- Katie Stanwyck — Travel Blogger at A Bite of Travel
- A new Honeymoon Trend
- Mia Torres — Food & Wine Blogger and Contributing Editor
- Perfect wine pairings
- Danny de la Cruz (yours truly)
- A tropical honeymoon getaway
And, last but not least, I am so excited to share with all of you that we have an exclusive interview with Project Runway Winner and Fashion Designer Leanne Marshall along with a showcase of her beautiful wedding gowns!
Whether you or someone you know is planning a wedding in the winter (or anytime soon), this is one guide that you don’t want to miss. And it’s FREE if you subscribe below!